Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 2 years paid experience
- Age 20
- Nanny in Charlotte, NC 28215
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Speaks English
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hi guys! My name is Makenna Ross! I am currently a student who attended Appalachian State and recently moved back to Charlotte to pursue Nursing School and eventually become a Pediatric Nurse. I have babysat for my neighbors the past 2 summers but they unfortunately moved out of the area, so I am looking for a new family to love on! I have been a lifeguard the past 4 summers so I am CPR certified. I am currently a summer league swim coach and love the opportunity to watch the kids achieve their goals. I hope to have the chance to meet your family and spend some time with you guys over the summer!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Summer Position employment
- Open (all day, everyday)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 7/21/19
Attended Appalachian State University
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling