Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 0 years paid experience
- Age 45
- Nanny in Charlotte, NC 28208
This sitter is available to families participating in our partnership with front-line responders fighting against the spread of COVID-19. Learn more
- Comfortable with pets
Hi. For the past 19 years, I've worked in the Healthcare Industry as a Health Information Tech. Last year, I was let go from my job, so I don't have experience as a Professional Nanny. I do have experience in tutoring first graders, which I received by volunteering at a local school. I love children and understand the value they possess. I may not have the experience, however I possess the inner qualities of love, patience, caring, and understanding. I would love the opportunity to assist you in caring for what you cherish most, your children.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 6/8/2020
- My availability is valid through 9/6/20