Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 20 years paid experience
- Age 62
- Nanny in Raleigh, NC 27616
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My experience has been entirely as a child care provider / nanny with emphasis on healthy surroundings, nurturing attention, and positive growth. I strive to provide care that emulates the parents I am working for and assist with any type of growth plan they wish to implement. My goal is to be a positive influence that encourages education and excellence in a mental and physical capacity.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 7/20/19
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$15-$25/hr for the first child, $5 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling