Anne Marie M.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
- 7 years paid experience
- Age 51
- Nanny in Wake Forest, NC 27587
Meet Anne Marie
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I am the mother of 3 wonderful sons. Prior to raising my family, I was a teacher and eventually a reading specialist. Now that my boys are older, I have decided to provide care for infants/toddlers in my home. I loved working with that age and will provide a safe and loving environment. I am not a day care and will not provide care for more than two babies at a time.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check ExpiredBasic background check Expired 04/06/2018
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification Not on file
CPR certificationCPR certification Not on file
- Will consider a part time position
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 11/3/2014
- My availability is valid through 1/22/15
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
Special needs expand
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Anne Marie M.