Nanny in Portsmouth, NH 03801.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 01/04/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 35
- 16 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $12-$30 per hour
*I live in Portsmouth now the site will not allow me to change zip codes.
I can provide you with references, however I prefer not to give out phone numbers with out the permission of the person. Thanks for your understanding.
I was babysitting for 3 children for a very long time 2 of the children were autistic/celiac, I am familiar with gluten free foods aswell. I have also taken care of 1 child with severe ADHD.
I enjoy interaction with the children, crafts are always fun!! Love to go outdoors, in the yard, to the park or even the beach. I am very responsible but fun, too.
Age Specific Experience
16 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling