Looking for full-time work as a special needs nanny.
- 4 years paid experience
- Special Needs Nanny in Medford, NJ 08055
- 18 miles, will travel 30 mi
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I am currently a nanny for a family of 7. I take care of the children and the household. I love my nanny family! Unfortunately , the children are getting older, with the oldest in college this year and the youngest is 8. My hours have gone from FT to PT. I am looking for a long term FT family! I am energetic, loving, patient, dependable, and fun. For the right job, I would be willing to immediately get certified in areas deemed necessary to the specifics to the family.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 3/29/21
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
$20-$25/hr for the first child, $10 for each additional child
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)