Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 19 years paid experience
- Age 53
- Nanny in Union City, NJ 07087
- Speaks Spanish
- Has a car
I live in Hudson County for the past 48yrs. I'am a mother of 2 grown men. I’am CPR Certified. I have Excellent References and Driving Record which I can provide once we meet. I’am a very loving and nurturing person who loves to teach kids and make them feel loved. I enjoy taking the children out on walks, to the play ground on play dates as well as any classes such as Music, Ballet, Gymnastics. Willing to teach them Spanish , Colors, Letters, Numbers and Shapes. Looking for a Full Time Nanny Position Monday-Friday 8-6.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired. Last completed on 04/28/2015.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 1/29/20
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$25-$30/hr for the first child, $5 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
Special needs expand
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling