Orly (annie) M.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
- 24 years paid experience
- Age 60
- Nanny in Las Vegas, NV 89148
Meet Orly (annie)
- Speaks English and Hebrew
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
very sensitive to children and their needs, very caring , honest and loyal. I was born in Israel , but have been living in the USA for 27 years. I've been an au-pair in London, I've been working one on one with low functioning autistic student, I've been teaching elementary school for almost 20 years. I have two grown up kids of my own, and I'm very comfortable with pets. I have a masters degree in Metaphysics. I can also fit very well as a caring companion, a real friend that is honest, loyal, a good listener, and ready to help.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider a part time position
- Seeking Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 4/5/20
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$20-$30/hr for the first child, $5 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
Special needs expand
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Earth science
Orly (annie) M.