Nanny in Brooklyn, NY 11216.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $17-$22 per hour
My name is Krissy, I'm 32 years old and have been a nanny for about 15 years.
I live in Brooklyn and I love it... I have really enjoyed being a nanny in this city because there are so many wonderful things to do here with kids. I enjoy being outdoors, playing games, writing, reading lots of books, and taking advantage of all the culture around us.
I am confident in my skills as a great childcare provider. It's a natural ability for me to relate to and comfort children, and they are truly my favorite people. I am very happy to cook and do light housekeeping, set up playdates, drive if needed, swim, etc.
I am also a certified Reflexologist and I very proud of having a backround in alternative healing.
I have had wonderful relationships with the families I have worked for in the past, and I am always prepared to make a true commitment to them.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Learning Disabilities
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/12/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Keren L. is a reference for Kristina C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Ann T. is a reference for Kristina C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|