Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 4 years paid experience
- Nanny in East Elmhurst, NY 11370
- Occupational Therapist
- Speaks English and Spanish
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hello everyone my name is Alexa. I've been a nanny for four years and massage therapist for thirteen years. I feel that it goes hand in hand because you have to be patient, and confident in dealing with people. I worked in the University of Miami, massaging infants and children ages two and seven. I love being around children because they know how to really live life the way it supposed to be meant. I live in Queens, I don't mind traveling to Manhattan. I'm very flexible because I don't have any kids of my own.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired on 12/16/2016.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open (all day, everyday)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 11/16/20
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$0-$1/hr for the first child, $10 for each additional child
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
Special needs expand
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling