Nanny in Eastport, NY 11941.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
My name is Nicole. I graduated from Long Island University with my Bachelor's degree in Childhood Education and am currently working towards my Masters. I have a lot of experience with kids of all ages. I have experience teaching in different grades in both general education and special education. I am currently teaching at a Montessori school. I have my own car and a clean license. Please email me with any other questions you might have.
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Challenges
- Multiple Sclerosis
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/7/16
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
Great help to us! She's on-time and has good availability. Plus she is fabulous with my 2 month old girl. Very Sweet and kind!