Nanny in Lindenhurst, NY 11757.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 60
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $800-$900 per week
I am married and have three wonderful children. All my children are college graduates and are now pursuing there very bright futures. I have lived in Lindenhurst, NY all my life and have only left for a short period of time to attend college myself. I have been an active member of my community for many years.
Seven years ago, the company that I worked for dissolved. I was subsequently offered a nanny position. Hesitantly, I agreed to this position and I can truly say I enjoy this profession. The children that I now look after are 17, 15 and 13 (two boys and a girl). I have grown very atttached to these children, but, the oldest is now attending college and the other children are now old enough to take care of themselves for a short period of time until their parents come home from work.
REFERENCES: Upon Request
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/21/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling