Nanny in New York, NY 10028.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 12/14/2015
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 04/22/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired
Motor Vehicle Records Check Expired 12/09/2015
New York, NY
- Age 27
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $16-$30 per hour
My name is Ritienne and I am 26 years old. I live on the UES. I've been babysitting/nannying for more than 10 years with different families. I am patient, caring, kind, and fun person. I love playing with kids with their favorite games, from face painting, legos, super heros, dolls or cars. Every child is different, I will try my utmost to be their best friend but at the same firm when needed.
At the moment I am working with two families. Both part time. I work with one family in the morning. My day starts at 6.30am till I drop off the boy at school. I work with the other family from 2pm till 7pm. I pick up the kids from school and take them to their after school activities, doctor's appointment, play dates or to the park.
- I have over 10 years experience
- I am very punctual. Put your mind at rest that your child will be dropped off at school and picked up from school on time.
- Helped with child's daily routine. Such as waking him up, breakfast, get ready for school, walking him to school, pick him up from school, after school activities, homework, doctors appointments, bath time, bedtime stories and put them to bed.
- helping the children with clean up after playtime.
- play with the children and their favorite toys, such as legos, super heros, dolls, puzzles etc.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message :)
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 8/18/2016
My availability is valid through 11/17/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling