Kathy D. Nanny in Yorktown Heights, NY 10598.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Yorktown Heights, NY
- Age 66
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I am a mature, responsible, trustworthy caregiver. I am certified as a Baby Nurse and also took courses in professional babysitting. CPR certified in infant, child and adult care as well as basic first aid certified. I have watched infants, toddlers and young children. To me, there is no love greater love than a childs love and for this reason, it makes it possible to be almost childlike myself. I love to watch children grow and become their own person. I love to read to them, play activtities, go to the park, etc. but most of all to provide a safe, loving and secure environment.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/30/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Basic Math
- Social Studies
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Barbie S. is a reference for Kathy D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Rachel C. is a reference for Kathy D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|