Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 3 years paid experience
- Nanny in Portland, OR 97222
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My previous job title was Behavioral Technician for about 3 years. I worked with kids on the autism spectrum from ages 3-8 years old. This work primarily focused on behavior management, communication, and lowering aggression with programs created by supervisors. I also became comfortable around children and am confident in providing care for them.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Expired on 10/22/2021
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Permanent (1 to 2 years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Start date is flexible
- My availability is valid through 9/30/21
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$16-$25/hr for the first child, $3 for each additional child
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Positive Behavioral Support
Attended Humboldt State University
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling