Nanny in Portland, OR 97214.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 02/28/2017
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 32
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I love kids and have been babysitting for more than 15 years. I've been living in Portland for the past 8 years and have been babysitting for the same 3 families throughout that time. During that period, I worked full time doing case management at a local non-profit and then went to school to get my masters degree in counseling. Now I have a part-time private counseling practice and am interested in babysitting 2 days per week for some supplemental income and to connect with a family!
I am a fun-loving and compassionate individual. I love the outdoors, singing, dancing, reading, writing and playing with kids. I have excellent references and would love to connect with a family with young kids (as those I've been babysitting no longer need regular care).
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/31/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help