Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 30 years paid experience
- Age 60
- Nanny in Pittsburgh, PA 15202
- Comfortable with pets
I have been in childcare for 30 yrs. I have worked with all ages of kids newborns to teens. I love spending time with the kids, i loveto read, go outdoors, take them to the park, to activities, museums etc. I love going to the library to get books and read, also gping to storytime. I am kind, patient and very reliable. Hope to hear from u soon.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired. Last completed on 04/04/2016.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 11/20/2017
- My availability is valid through 1/31/18
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$11-$16/hr for the first child, $1 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Former Employer Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic math
- Elementary science