Rachel P. Nanny in Lansdowne, PA 19050.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $14-$18 per hour
I have a degree in Early Childhood Education from Temple University ('07) and I have been babysitting and working with young children since I was a teenager. I choose to be nanny because I love connecting with children and their families. I specialize in "the baby years" from 10 weeks to 2 years old and I have a lot of experience working with multiples and preemies.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/25/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help