Danielle C. Nanny in Abington, PA 19001.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$25 per hour
Hello my name is Danielle and i am 29 ears old and a mother to an awesome three year old little girl. . I love children and watching them grow is amazing. I currently work at a daycare in the toddler room and while I do love my job, I am looking for something more with just a single family. Before the daycare was a nanny to a little girl for about a year until her mom had a new baby (she is also one of my references) and didn't need the care anymore. And before I had my daughter I was a nanny for 3 years to a family with 3 young children. I worked in daycares before that. I also have been babysitting ever since I was 14 and still continue to do occasional babysitting despite being a mom. I also went to college for early childhood education but never fully completed my degree.
Reasons why i would be good for you:
-I am very flexible with hours
-I have done it all when it comes to childcare, changing, bathing, dressing, outings, homework help, tent making, chalk fun, bed time, hairstyling, discipline, dispensing medicine, cooking, cleaning, kissing boo boos, learning activites, potty training, and sick care.
1. I am not a TV sitter! 2. I believe in giving kids fresh air and lots of running around and exercise 3. I love reading books to children and I don't mind reading the same ones over and over 4. I love to talk to kids and help them talk back, communication is key 5. Lots and lots of laughing 6. Teaching: colors, 123's ABC's and Songs and flash cards are my absolute favorite. 7. I do believe in time outs (one minute per year of age) and redirecting 8.always willing to give out hugs and kisses and extra special cuddles when needed
I would have to bring my daughter along with me. She's a very sweet and smart little girl who loves other children, so she would be no problem. I also do not favor her when she's with me and I am watching other children, I don't think that is fair.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have and I will be glad to answer them. thank you.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
Special Needs Services Experience
- Assistance With Transportation
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/6/17
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Taryn P. is a reference for Danielle C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Jenna S. is a reference for Danielle C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|