Linda O. Nanny in Slatington, PA 18080.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 56
- 28 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $14-$20 per hour
I have almost 28 years experience as a nanny/housekeeper and a teacher. I've taught preschool, 3rd and 4th grades.
I have all background checks, CPR and First Aide Certifications.
I am very reliable, honest and believe children learn best through fun but educational games and play. Although, there should also be time for just silly play.
A child's safety is the number one priority with me, so I am extra cautious when watching children.
I like to do crafts with age appropriate materials. Being a teacher, also, I have alot of ideas and books to help with this.
I am available for F/T or P/T positions.
Age Specific Experience
28 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/2/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling