Amy B. Nanny in Bristol, RI 02809.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 09/02/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 47
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $18-$20 per hour
I have over 12 years experience as a nanny. When I find a great family to work for I stay a long term and I feel a part of the family.
My last nanny job I was in charge of three boys watching them grow up fast over the past 5 years
Before I was a nanny, I worked for my family business as an epoxy painter working with paints to color match samples with local designers.
I have experience with newborns up to school aged children. I have cared for children who have ADHD, food allergys, and took care of everything a parent would do
I have excellent references and finding a perfect fit is most important to me. I am looking fir day time work at this time.
I have an excellent driving record and I have had many years traveling safely with up to 5 children in my car
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/31/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Sign Language
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling