Nanny in Conway, SC 29527.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 31
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $100-$100 per week
My name is Nicole, I'm 30 years old and a stay at home mom, I have 2 sweet boys a 7 year old and a 2 yr old, We live in Conway off of hwy 548, I am looking to care for 1 child in my home, I charge $20 a day and I'm available during the week Monday through Friday 7am till 6pm. Your child will be in a clean, safe, pet free, and smoke free environment. Your child will always feel loved, safe and have lots of fun. I have great references available upon request. If you would like more information or would like to set up a time to meet, Please give me a call or send me a email. 843-274-1260 email@example.com
Thanks Hope You Have a Blessed Day!!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/1/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Michelle F. is a reference for Nicole B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|