Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 1 year paid experience
- Nanny in Jackson, SC 29831
- Has a car
I’ve worked in a daycare where I was responsible for 20+ kids at a time all under the age of 4. I’m looking to quit my job to become a full time nanny, starting June.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Open (all day, everyday)
- Available to start on 6/1/2019
- My availability is valid through 6/30/19
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$10-$16/hr for the first child, $1 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
Special needs expand
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Down Syndrome