Nanny in Austin, TX 78735.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hi, I'm Caitlin!
I am currently seeking a part time position or occasional babysitting hours. I am available to begin immediately.
Over the course of the past 8 years, I have been a full time and part time nanny and I have worked with all ages; ranging from newborn twins to an 18 yr old with autism. Most recently, I've been working for a family part time with a 10 week, 18 month and 4 yr old!
I live a very healthy and active lifestyle and enjoy bringing that to my work, whether it be introducing new foods, or simply keeping the children active.
Besides childcare, I am also comfortable acting as a personal assistant/household manager. In my past experience, I have run errands, booked travel arrangements, managed check books, office work, and more!
A St. Bernard owner myself, I'm a huge pet lover & would be excited to help out in the aspect as well!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Insulin Injections
- Sign Language
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/30/14
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help