Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 7 years paid experience
- Nanny in Lewisville, TX 75067
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hello my name is Katrina King! I am 23, currently a studying at TWU getting my degree in English Education to be a high school teacher. I am very active, I love playing soccer and going to the gym. I do have a dog that I love very much so I am more than comfortable with any animals. I have worked with children since I was 14 taking jobs as a babysitter, nanny, camp counselor, and teacher aide. The children I have worked with range from infant to 13 year olds. I have been a full time nanny for two families. The first was in 2017 for a family of three children ages 3-12 during the summer. Recently a nanny for a year with a family of two children ages 2 & 5, along being a nanny provide preschool teaching to prepare for this year kindergarten enrollment.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Completed 08/28/2021. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Motor Vehicle Records
Completed 09/06/2021. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
First aid certification
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 5/13/2019
- My availability is valid through 8/1/19
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Currently attending Texas Woman's University
- Former Employer Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Earth science
- Essay writing
- Social studies