Nanny in McKinney, TX 75071.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 28
- 16 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I recently moved back to Texas because of my husbands job, but I am originally from South Louisiana.
Unfortunately, I do not have kids of my own, yet, but I could not imagine my life without them. I absolutely love what I do and I am good at it.
I have 16+ years of experience and counting. My extensive experience is with children from ages infant to teenage years.
I am currently looking for a part-time/full-time nanny/babysitting job.
I am a reliable, caring, patient, very organized, loves to clean, honest, good person who would love to help you out!
Age Specific Experience
16 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/1/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Brooke W. is a reference for Julie M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|David M. is a reference for Julie M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|