Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 5 years paid experience
- Nanny in Orem, UT 84057
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My name is Taylor and I'm nearly 21. I love working with children. I come from a good, solid family. I do not smoke or drink and I have experience with working at a daycare facility. My duties were to sometimes teach, feed the children, put them down for naps, made sure that they were safe and clean and played with them. During high school I spent 4 years as a peer tutor for special needs children. During that time I also volunteered at an Elementary school in the special education program. I also have worked for an agency doing respite and supported living. It's my desire to work within a home setting with the children, I am willing to light house work and pick up kids, take care of infants and what ever needs to be done. Thank you for considering me!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Expired on 03/06/2019.
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Permanent (1 to 2 years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 1/3/2019
- My availability is valid through 3/5/19
- Family Join to contact reference
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling