Nanny in Seattle, WA 98122.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check Expired
Enhanced Background Check Expired 08/21/2015
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am a 22 year old nursing student at Seattle University. I live in Seattle near Capitol Hill/Cental District. I have experience in babysitting/nannying for children from the age of 3 all the way to 12. Last summer I nannyed for 3 children, a 3 year old boy and a 5 and 8 year old girls. I have a valid drivers license with a clean record and I am CPR and First Aid certified. Being a nursing student I have a working knowledge of the special needs that some children might have and am comfortable to work with them.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/8/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Annie K. is a reference for Brittany H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|