Nanny in Tacoma, WA 98409.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 25
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $100-$250 per week
Hi, my name is Caila. I am a Stay at home mom with three children ages 3.5, 2 and 8m. I love working with kids and always have. I have in the past worked as a nanny and babysitter, and watched multiple young children at once. I am great at potty training and sticking to the schedule you like. I know and understand that you as the parent like to have things done a certain way and I'm totally okay with that and will do things exactly how you like. I am cloth diaper friendly and can work with certain diet restrictions (some of them I dont understand how to do, but I'm a fast learner). I have a TON of toys at our house and friendly kids who love to make new friends and play. We are pet and smoke free. We don't do drugs or drink. We like playing, running around outside, singing, and reading. I hope we can make a good fit!
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/3/17
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Basic Math
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kelly T. is a reference for Caila H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Heather H. is a reference for Caila H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|