Nanny in Vancouver, WA 98663.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $15-$30 per hour
I am back on sitter city because my nanny job of 7 years has come to an end. I thought I had another year and a half with this family, but circumstances changed with the mothers job. I cannot express how much love I have for those two girls. The little munchkins are now 7 and 2.
I am currently in school on Monday and Wednesdays, and that will continue through winter term, which is until April 2017.
I have had many years of experience being a Nanny/baby sitter for children of all ages (newborn to 13) plus twin care, whether it be in home care, a day care or in a hospital. I am from a large family (I have 50 cousins) so I am around kids all the time. I am First Aid/CPR certified, I speak Spanish, and I have my own transportation, a well kept 2010 honda civic.
I love getting kids out of the house (if the weather permits), we go on walks, to the park, or pick up leaves to make an art project. Anything to keep them active and not sit in front of the TV!
Some of my tasks when working with a family, (depending on their needs), but I do drop offs, picks ups from school, meal prep, homework help, light housework, dishes, bathe, and drive kids to where they need to be for after school activities.
I am a fun, loving, very patient, calm, responsible and kind person.
Children are one of my strongest passions and I will always work with children, I find it very rewarding.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Insulin Injections
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/23/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Addie And Kelly B. is a reference for Erin H.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|