Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
- 3 years paid experience
- Nanny in Bay City, WI 54723
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I have worked as an assistant and as a lead teacher in the early childhood field for roughly 3 years, and I am currently working on my Child Development degree with a minor in American Sign Language. I also nannied my cousin's three children (ages 10, 6, and 2) this past summer. I am CPR, AED, and First Aid certified, as well as Teacher certified in the state of WI for ages 6 weeks to 5 years.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Seeking Permanent (1 to 2 years), Permanent (2 or more years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 12/3/2018
- My availability is valid through 1/1/19
Willing to care for 4+ children per sitting
$13-$20/hr for the first child, $1 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months)
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Grade School (age 6-11)