Sittercity home

VERY NICE FAMILY NEEDS DRIVING HOUSEKEEPER RYE, NY!

Posted by Erin W. on 8/12/2022

  • 2 children (Toddler, Junior High)
  • $33.00 - $34.00 per hour

VERY NICE FAMILY NEEDS DRIVING HOUSEKEEPER RYE, NY! 12 noon - 8 pm Mon-Fri 40 hours per week. Family will make sure that you get $33 - $34 per hour net. Experienced housekeeper with lots of energy who can drive is needed! ABIGAILMADISONAGENCY@GMAIL.COM Job entails running errands such as grocery shopping, deep cleaning the home, keeping a list of items to shop for when they are about to run out & family laundry. This incredibly sweet family already has a nanny for a 1 year old and an older elementary aged child. Your job will be 90% house cleaning, laundry & errands, the other 10% of your job will be occasional childcare. Must be a safe & careful driver looking to commit long term for at least 2 years to this great family! MENTION JOB CODE KA73RYE

Responsibilities

  • Light housekeeping
  • Light laundry
  • Running errands
Jump to Top

VERY NICE FAMILY...

Weekly Full-Time

$33.00 - $34.00 per hour
2 children (Toddler, Junior High)

Want to apply to this job?

Today only! Save up to 50% on a
Sittercity Premium membership.

Register now