Full-time nanny for two year old boy
Posted by Jesse J. on 9/21/2023
We are looking for someone to join our family — Mom, Dad and Grayson [almost two], plus Summit [dog] and Zoey [cat].
We love being outside [mountain adventures are our favorite], in an ideal world we could train & run a bit more, know many of the local playgrounds and, need the extra support to make work and play happen.
- Engage, play and care for Grayson
- Drive to/from local activities
- Keep structure to the day to day play
- Prepare and offer lunch and snacks [most will prep]
- Support nap time
- Light cleaning [pick up toys and encourage Grayson to help, clean dishes post lunch]
- Share and communicate day to day to parents
We live on the south side of Mountain Island Lake in Charlotte - close to the intersection of Rt 16 and Mount Holly Henderson Road.
- Comfortable with pets
- Sitter has own car
- Driving the Kids
- Prepare Snacks/Meals
- Light housekeeping