Sittercity home

Find a Babysitting Job in Murrieta, CA

Search for jobs, message families, and build a career you love—all for free

131 Babysitting Jobs Found

  • $15–20/hr
  • Sun City, CA • 12 miles away

Steady work, 9 year old boy

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting
  • T

Weekly

5:00pm - 10:00pm

Every Tuesday night my wife and I have a church group we would like to attend. If you love kids, are reliable and have references we would love to give you a shot. Sorry for the short notice. Our son Hugo is an easy kid, that is a joy to be around 99% of the time, and a grumpy pants the other 1%;... More
  • $19–22/hr
  • Trabuco Canyon, CA • 19 miles away

Overnight care for two easy children

  • 2 children
  • Babysitting

Occasional

On an as-needed basis

Hello, I am looking for some to drive my kids to school, pick them up and stay for the night while I am out of town. We have one cat, a few fish. My kids are easy. There is a car available for use, and their school is not far. Dates are 1 November through 5 November.
  • $15–18/hr
  • Mission Viejo, CA • 21 miles away

Part-Time help w/our beautiful daughter

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F

Weekly

4:00pm - 7:00pm (flexible)

Our daughter has a busy schedule after school with volleyball, music production lessons, and is eager to learn Spanish. Because of our busy schedules, we need help picking her up from school, taking her to her activities and tutoring in Spanish.
  • $15–27/hr
  • Oceanside, CA • 25 miles away

Date night sitter for 1 toddler

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting
  • S
  • S

One-time

Start date: 11/19 - 11/20

5:00pm - 12:00am

Looking for a sitter in our home in Camp Pendleton, CA for 18 month old boy so my husband and I can attend an event. Our son is sweet and friendly and loves to play! He is typically in bed by 7:30-8:00pm. We also have a small dog in the home who is very kind and loving.
  • $15–18/hr
  • Corona, CA • 19 miles away

Personal Assistant Needed For Busy Family

  • 1 child
  • Babysitting
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T

Weekly

5:00pm - 8:00pm (flexible)

Hi and thanks for checking out the post. We are probably not so average crazy busy family between everything we have going on professionally and personally. We figured we would try to combine needs in both areas with a great personal role for the right person. Great opportunity to possibly help you... More
  • $15–20/hr
  • Ladera Ranch, CA • 22 miles away

Regular sitter for two amazing girls

  • 2 children
  • Babysitting
  • M
  • W
  • T
  • F

Weekly

11:30am - 5:30pm (flexible)

My wife and I both work and need regular childcare assistance. Our girls, Ella and Hannah, are very sweet, smart young girls. They play well together and are very eager to learn. Both are in school, so we are looking for a sitter who can pick them up from school and take care of them weekday... More
  • $15–25/hr
  • Lake Forest, CA • 23 miles away

Part time nanny/sitter for two kids

  • 2 children
  • Babysitting

Occasional

On an as-needed basis

Hello, I am a mother of two girls 1st one is 4 years old and 2nd kid is 2 years old. I needed a nanny to help my kids in the morning and drop them off at daycare and school. My 1st child goes to school at 9 am and needed help in changing and assisting in breakfast (no cooking necessary) and dropping... More
  • $20–30/hr
  • San Clemente, CA • 21 miles away

Seeking Babysitter for Preschool & Infant...

  • 2 children
  • Babysitting

Occasional

On an as-needed basis

Our family is seeking a dependable sitter we can rely on to watch our outgoing preschooler and sweet newborn for date nights. Our 4 year old usually has a movie night so the sitter just helps with the bedtime routine. Our newborn will need help settling to sleep if he isn’t already in bed when you... More

Babysitting FAQ

Jump to Top

Today only! Save up to 50% on a
Sittercity Premium membership.

Register now